The Humanitarian Design Internship is an educational study tour that provides students with professional work experience. Participants will undertake more than 80 hours of full-time design work experience over two weeks in India. Students will undertake a team design project in conjunction with Indian community partners.
2018 Humanitarian Design Internship (ABPL30064)
Participants will expand their design and development knowledge while engaging in an overseas educational experience. Participants will also build an understanding of effective development goals, such as participation, empowerment, and capacity building.
Destination and travel dates
- The location for 2018 will be Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (India).
- The program will run from 27 January 2018 to 8 February 2018.
ABP is fortunate to again have NCP Scholarship Funding available for 15 eligible domestic students to attend the internship in India and who enrol in ABPL30064: Humanitarian Design Internship.
- Only Bachelor of Environments students are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be ranked according to student academic merit and preference will be given to students in their final year of study in 2018.
- Please note that students must have at least one more semester of study to complete in 2018 (for graduation purposes).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to arrange a meeting for further discussion.