List of Forms

These forms are to be used for administrative tasks by ABP students.

If you intend to apply for a Leave of Absence or a Course Withdrawal you can do so via your student portal. If you would like to make a Subject Change, please do so via your study plan. Details on how to amend your study plan can be found here .

FormType Further Information

Enrolment Variation Form

Use the Enrolment Variation Form to request assistance with:

  • Change of major
  • Overloading (you wish to enrol in more points than available for the study period)
  • Waived prerequisite or corequisite
  • Enrolment when the system does not recognise your VCE equivalent qualifications
  • Amendment to the structure of your Study Plan
OnlineHelp with changing your Study Plan
Application for Travelling StudioOnlineTravelling Studios
Class Registration Enquiry Management FormOnlineTimetabling
ABP Assignment CoversheetPDF 
Application for ExtensionOnline 
Online Medical Questionnaire Form for Off-campus ActivitiesOnline

Need enrolment assistance?

Stop 1 provides enrolment and other support to Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Environments and Melbourne School of Design students.