There are two ways of submitting assignments for Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning subjects:
- Digitally through the LMS (check first with your subject coordinator to see whether this has been set up for your subject), or
- In hard-copy via arrangements made by your Subject Coordinator
Assignments must be accompanied by a Cover Sheet that can be printed from below.
Academic Honesty & Integrity
An important attribute that the University of Melbourne seeks to develop in its students is a strong sense of intellectual enquiry and the ethics of scholarship. Academic integrity is highly valued and carefully upheld. It is important that you understand the general principles that relate to the work you complete as a student as well as the details of how to acknowledge the contributions of other people.
Deadline for submission
Except for assignments submitted in-class, or where otherwise specified, the deadline for submission of an assignment on the due date is 5:00pm. Assignments submitted after 5:00pm on the due date are considered late and will incur late penalties as described below.
- Assessments submitted after the due date will incur a late penalty of 10% for each day the assessment is late, including weekends and holidays.
- Assessments submitted after 5pm on a Friday will be marked as being received on the following Monday and will incur late penalties as described above.
- Assessments submitted later than 5 working days after the due date will not be accepted and will receive no marks.
- The above standard late penalties apply to all ABP undergraduate and postgraduate subjects.
Need enrolment assistance?
Stop 1 provides enrolment and other support to Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Environments and Melbourne School of Design students.