New York Summer Internship at RAMSA
This year’s New York Summer Internship at RAMSA is open and looking for a stand out Master of Architecture student applicant!
Important Dates for 2020 Applicants:
- Apply by: March 4th 2020
- Potential Interview with RAMSA: March 13th (via GoToMeeting)
- Potential Offer: March 20th
Students in the final year of their Master of Architecture program or the final year of Bachelor of Design majoring in Architecture*.
New York Internship: Monday, June 1st to Friday, August 7th, 2020.
If you are seriously considering applying for this amazing once in a life time internship opportunity in New York, there are a number of points you MUST consider first:
- It cannot be credited to your degree in any academic way;
- It cannot form part of any subject including ABPL90307 MSD Vocational Placement subject or ABPL30068 Design Internship;
- It cannot de deferred to ANY other time;
- It will extend the time you take to complete your degree because it does not conveniently fit between the University of Melbourne’s 2 semesters;
- You will organize and pay for your own visa, passport, flights, accommodation and all other living expenses in New York.
*Please note that in order to qualify for the J-1 Visa category, prospective candidates must be enrolled full-time at the University of Melbourne. It takes approximately two months to acquire the J-1 visa for a student to work in the United States.
If you get chosen, this will be a life-changing part of your student days and all the above considerations will be worth it!
Hannah was the first student from our M Arch to be accepted for this internship. Read Hannah’s story.