Students and Staff who wish to operate larger tools must go into FabLab space.
The following rules for the Makerspace must be adhered to at all times:
- Priority is given to students making models. Students are allowed to study in the Makerspace, however they must vacate the space for students making models.
- Clean up after yourself, bins are provided in the entry unit.
- No food and drinks is to be consumed in the Makerspace.
- No running in the Makerspace.
- All safety signs, instructions and notices should be read carefully.
- No power tools can be used in the Makerspace.
- All models and materials stored in the Makerspace must be stored in a cupboard or under the tables.
- A Model Storage card must be completed and displayed with items.
- Items not stored and labelled properly may be removed from the Makerspace.