Graduate Ambassador Program
Graduate Ambassadors are passionate and dedicated students who participate in a range of activities to help promote the disciplines of the MSD. They give a first-hand student's perspective to stakeholders such as future students, alumni and industry partners.
Become a Graduate Ambassador
Ambassadors participate in marketing, recruitment and alumni events and activities such as:
- Open Day, prospective student information sessions and Pre-Semester programs to speak about their studies and transitioning to life at Melbourne
- Running workshops for prospective students to promote the disciplines of the MSD
- Visiting schools to promote the disciplines of the built environment
- Talking about their discipline learning experience at industry and alumni events
- Contributing to social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Participating in photo and video shoots as required.
The position requires a minimum time commitment of approximately 30 hours (or 6 events/activities) across the year.
For more information on how to apply, please read the Position Description.
Applications close Sunday 3 March 2019.