Building Access

Complete the Building Induction form for access to the MSD and Baldwin Spencer Buildings outside of normal hours.

Apply for Building Access

- or -

I have already applied for Building Access, but am still having trouble or experiencing an error.

Help Me

Need enrolment assistance?

Stop 1 provides enrolment and other support to Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Environments and Melbourne School of Design students.