These sample course plans can be used to give you an indication of how to plan your course. The sample course plans provided are examples only and do not reflect all of the course planning options available to students.
Always use the University Handbook as your primary course planning tool.
Refer to the Handbook to determine your course requirements and subject options.
If you require specific advice about planning your course, please make an appointment with your specific course adviser via the Student Booking System.
Important information about workload
These sample course plans presume full-time study of 50 points each semester. Local students may undertake a reduced load or study part-time (25 points or less per semester). This normally increases course duration. Students requiring help with planning their reduced study load may wish to seek course advice.
- Master of Architecture Sample Course Plans
- Master of Construction Sample Course Plans
- Master of Landscape Architecture Course Plans
- Master of Property Sample Course Plans
- Master of Urban Design Sample Course Plans
- Master of Urban Planning Sample Course Plans
- Master of Design Sample Course Plans
- Graduate Diploma in Planning and Design Sample Course Plans
- Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation Sample Course Plans
- Continuing ABP Course Plans
Need enrolment assistance?
Stop 1 provides enrolment and other support to Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Environments and Melbourne School of Design students.